Saturday, March 20, 2010

Messy Studio!


Messy Studio!
In between workshops - got home from Palm Desert workshop at the Art Colony and getting ready for an Abstract Painting & Collage Workshop in Chico, California at Butte College. I know it looks like my studio exploded, but laying everything out is the best way for me to get it all re-organized!
Many projects everywhere. I continue to work on my Circus series - it is fun and people like the bright colors. I am also working on more purely abstract pieces to continue my "No Full Disclosure" theme - you can see some of those in progress on the back wall. Pear warm-ups, landscapes and "making a mess" under paintings for classroom assignments. It's not a pretty site, but it's my studio!

3 comments:

Stan Kurth said...

I like it! And the abstracts in progress as well.

Unknown said...

I feel like I am in love with your studio...I know, I'm weird. I just love work in progress photos and messy painted floors....and layers and layers of color. I can only hope for such a beautiful mess.

Anonymous said...

I would like to have my own studio to work in my marketing projects to pharmacy escrow, I like your information my dear blogger , thanks for sharing